Hosted by Vegan Investors along with our Co-Sponsors and Partners:
Three to Five Entrepreneurs Presenting, $100K+ of Investment- Wednesday, September 15th. Join Us!
- Showcase Female and BIPOC founders and mobilize investments
- Democratize access to this asset class through the creation of special-purpose vehicles (SPVs)
- Widen the network of investors and create new syndication partnerships
June 1st – Applications OPEN
June 30th – Applications CLOSE
July 14th – Screening committee announces semi-finalists— Lupii, New Breed Meats, AVEGAN Beauty, Vegan Wines
July 21st – First set of semi-finalists present to Vegan Investors
August 18th – Second set of semi-finalists present to Vegan Investors
September 1st – Finalists Announced (2-3 companies)
September 15th – Fall Showcase – 12 noon PST / 3 pm EST
September/October – Investor Due Diligence period
October 15th – Due Diligence Reports due
October 22nd – SPV Investments due
Yaqi Gao Grover
- DIVERSE TEAM: Led by a founder(s) who are Black, Indigenous, or People of color (BIPOC), including Latinx AND/OR Female-led
- IMPACT-FOCUSED: Company has a potentially significant positive impact on people, communities, & the planet that is intentional & measurable
- VEGAN and REMOVING ANIMALS FROM THE SUPPLY CHAIN: Company is offering a plant-based alternative(s) to food, drink, fashion, etc. product(s) that typically use animal products (examples: beef, chicken, pork, fish, milk, cheese, egg, wool, leather, silk, etc.).
- ACTIVELY FUNDRAISING: Company is raising a minimum of $100K in convertible notes, preferred equity, Flex Equity, or Revenue Based Financing; round open until 10/15/2021
- COMPANY STAGE: Proof of product-market fit with some market traction.
- COMPANY STRUCTURE: US-based C-corp or Public Benefit Corporation (no LLCs)
- SCALABLE: Company is scalable with the potential for large impact & provide liquidity (& financial return) to investors within 10 yrs
- REASONABLE VALUATIONS: Company valuation must be relevant to entity stage, revenues & market median prices
Investors have committed to doing due diligence and investing $100K+ into the finalists!
Applications are now be accepted! (Deadline to apply is June 30th):
Thanks to our partners!
Join us! email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to partner or sponsor the event.