If you are vegan-led vegan company and would like to pitch to Vegan Investors, please apply to do so HERE. Due to the volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to everyone who applies. We will reach out if you are selected to present. While we are open to receiving applications from outside of the U.S. we tend to favor US companies that have some market traction.
Our virtual pitch sessions are held every month through Zoom. Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are interested in companies that have the potential to scale. We do not fund vegan food trucks or single-location restaurants, non-profit organizations, or companies that do not have the potential to address a large market or create a meaningful positive impact in our world by removing a significant number of animals from the supply chain.
- We generally look for early-stage companies raising pre-seed or seed rounds in the range of $100K-$1M. Ideally, you have some revenue or market traction through paid pilots or a successful rewards-based crowdfunding campaign. This is our sweet spot.
- We are looking specifically for vegan entrepreneurs who are looking to scale vegan companies.
- We are especially interested in vegan entrepreneurs that are women, people of color, or gender non-conforming, entrepreneurs that are using sustainable packaging for their products, and companies that are directly removing animals from the supply chain by providing plant-based alternatives.
- Your company should not promote the use of animal products or conduct animal testing.
Let’s disrupt our current inhumane and unsustainable food system!