If you are vegan-led vegan company that is raising funds and would like to present to our investors, you can send us your deck. Our virtual pitch sessions are held every other month through Zoom.We cannot respond to everyone who applies, but we will review your information and reach out if you are selected to present to investors. While we are open to receiving applications from outside of the U.S., we tend to favor US based companies that have some market traction.
- We are interested in companies that have the potential to scale. We do not fund vegan food trucks or single-location restaurants, non-profit organizations, or companies that do not have the potential to address a large market or create a meaningful positive impact in our world by removing a significant number of animals from the supply chain.
- We generally look for early-stage companies raising pre-seed or seed rounds in the range of $100K-$1M. Ideally, you have some revenue or market traction through paid pilots or a successful rewards-based crowdfunding campaign. This is our sweet spot.
- We are looking specifically for vegan entrepreneurs who are looking to scale vegan companies.
- We are especially interested in vegan entrepreneurs that are women, people of color, or gender non-conforming, entrepreneurs that are using sustainable packaging for their products, and companies that are directly removing animals from the supply chain by providing plant-based alternatives.
- Your company should not promote the use of animal products or conduct animal testing.
To apply to present your company to Vegan Investors, please fill out this form.
Let’s disrupt our current inhumane and unsustainable food system!